Apartment 17, Saint Jamess Court, Echlin Street, Dublin 8Let Agreed
iLiv Property are delighted to present Apartment 17, Saint James Court a bright two bedroom apartment located in a modern City Centre block with excellent transport links nearby.
This magnificent one bed property has been finished to the highest standard throughout which briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, open-plan living/dining area, fully fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and a large bathroom. Fitted with modern kitchen units, furniture and appliances every modern comfort is catered for. High quality bathroom fixtures, a spacious double bedroom with ample fitted wardrobes and storage. The exquisite finish and immaculate presentation of this two bed will catch many a discerning eye. Number 17 is a stylish and modern living space, brimming with style and comfort throughout.
Although it is only a short distance from the city centre, The Liberties is its own distinctive city neighbourhood with its own special character. The population is dynamic and increasingly international. The liberties have a number of great parks and amenity areas. From beautiful historic garden parks such at St Patrick Cathedral and St Audoen Park, to inviting new play spaces such as the award-winning Weaver Park on Cork Street.
- Large counter space with bespoke breakfast bar & two rustic style stools
- High grade Neff microwave, oven and hobs
- Hotpoint washing machine/dryer, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Nespresso coffee machine
- De’Longhi toaster & kettle
- Venetian blinds
- Modern style corner couch
- Rustic style coffee table
- Venetian blinds
- 3 bar booster power shower with 300 litres of hot water readily available
- Heated towel rails
- Dual flush toilet
- Large vanity basin
- Fabric headboard and matching fabric base with Respa handmade mattress
- Bespoke built-in wardrobes with two bedside lockers for ample storage space
- Black-out roller blinds