Apartment 1, Cois Sraithan, Ballyboughal, Co. Dublin
iLiv Property are delighted to offer for rent this newly built, modern and spacious home at Cois Sraithan, a stunning new development that will offer an exceptional living experience and tranquility to residents. Pet friendly units.
This magnificent two bed property has been finished to the highest standard throughout which briefly comprises of an open-plan living/dining area with high-quality interior design finish and bespoke furnishings, custom-designed kitchens with top of the range appliances, two spacious double bedrooms with ample fitted wardrobes and storage, two luxury bathrooms fitted with heated towel rails and power showers. The efficiency of this home is hard to overstate with a BER rating of A2. Underfloor heating is found throughout, achieved by a Panasonic heat pump and heat recovery unit.
Cois Sraithan is situated in a tranquil countryside setting in a small exclusive enclave in the heart of Ballyboughal, only a two minute walk from the local school and shops. There are many superb golf courses nearby including the renowned Roganstown Hotel & Country Club. There are numerous sporting and leisure facilities nearby including Roganstown and Hollystown Golf Clubs, GAA clubs and equestrian centres. Easy access is found to Dublin Airport, Swords village, the M1/ M50 motorways.
- Large counter space with bespoke breakfast bar & two rustic style stools
- High grade Neff microwave, oven and hobs
- Hotpoint washing machine/dryer, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Nespresso coffee machine
- De’Longhi toaster & kettle
- Venetian blinds
- Modern style corner couch
- Rustic style coffee table
- Venetian blinds
- 3 bar booster power shower with 300 litres of hot water readily available
- Heated towel rails
- Dual flush toilet
- Large vanity basin
- Fabric headboard and matching fabric base with Respa handmade mattress
- Bespoke built-in wardrobes with two bedside lockers for ample storage space
- Black-out roller blinds
Viewing or virtual viewing is highly advised.