Apartment 29, Kinsella Hall, Castleknock, Dublin 15
iLiv Property have the pleasure of presenting Apartment 29 Kinsella Hall to the rental market for the first time since undergoing a full renovation, this exquisite two bedroom apartment is in a much sought after location beside Castleknock Village.
This magnificent two bed property has been finished to the highest standard throughout which briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, open-plan kitchen/living/dining area with a generous south-facing balcony, two double bedrooms, one fitted with en-suite bathroom and main bathroom with heated towel rails and power shower. Fitted with modern kitchen units, furniture and appliances every modern comfort is catered for. High quality bathroom fixtures, spacious double bedrooms with ample fitted wardrobes and storage. The exquisite finish and immaculate presentation of this 2 bed will catch many a discerning eye.
Close to Phoenix Park, M50 & N3 motorways and within easy reach of the City Centre, the location is ideal with Castleknock Golf Club, Blanchardstown Centre and Dublin International Airport, along with all within a short drive.
- Large counter space with bespoke breakfast bar & two rustic style stools
- High grade Neff microwave, oven and hobs
- Hotpoint washing machine/dryer, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Nespresso coffee machine
- De’Longhi toaster & kettle
- Venetian blinds
- Modern style corner couch
- Rustic style coffee table
- Venetian blinds
- 3 bar booster power shower with 300 litres of hot water readily available
- Heated towel rails
- Dual flush toilet
- Large vanity basin
- Fabric headboard and matching fabric base with Respa handmade mattress
- Bespoke built-in wardrobes with two bedside lockers for ample storage space
- Black-out roller blinds