Apartment 29, Quartier Bloom, Bloom Lane, Dublin 1
iLiv Property are delighted to present Apartment 29, Quartier Bloom, Bloom Lane, Ormond Quay.
A bright one bedroom apartment located in a modern City Centre block with excellent transport links nearby.
This magnificent one bed property has been finished to the highest standard throughout which briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, double bedroom, bathroom, large living / dining room / kitchen.
Fitted with modern kitchen units, furniture and appliances every modern comfort is catered for. High quality bathroom fixtures with heated towel rails and power shower, a spacious double bedroom with ample fitted wardrobes and storage. The exquisite finish and immaculate presentation of this 1 bed will catch many a discerning eye. The location of this apartment is not be underestimated, located in the heart of the city, right beside the river Liffey and a stones throw from temple bar. Bloom Lane has many lovely restaurants and cafes. The apartment is also a short walk from the Henry street and the Jervis Centre with endless options for shopping. O’Connell Street with historic buildings and monuments only 5 minutes from your door.
- Large counter space with bespoke breakfast bar & two rustic style stools
- High grade Neff microwave, oven and hobs
- Hotpoint washing machine/dryer, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Nespresso coffee machine
- De’Longhi toaster & kettle
- Venetian blinds
- Modern style corner couch
- Rustic style coffee table
- Venetian blinds
- 3 bar booster power shower with 300 litres of hot water readily available
- Heated towel rails
- Dual flush toilet
- Large vanity basin
- Fabric headboard and matching fabric base with Respa handmade mattress
- Bespoke built-in wardrobes with two bedside lockers for ample storage space
- Black-out roller blinds
Viewing is highly advised.