Apartment 33, Grafton Hall, Dublin 2Let Agreed
iLiv Property are honored to present Apartment 33, Grafton Hall a bright studio apartment located in a modern City Centre block with excellent transport links nearby.
This magnificent one bed property has been finished to the highest standard throughout which briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, open-plan living/dining area, fully fitted kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. Fitted with modern kitchen units, furniture and appliances every modern comfort is catered for. High quality bathroom fixtures, a spacious double bedroom with ample fitted wardrobes and storage. The exquisite finish and immaculate presentation of this 1 bed will catch many a discerning eye.
Situated in the heart of the city centre a short walk from Grafton Street and St. Stephen’s Green, one of Dublin busiest shopping districts. Nearby colleges include Trinity College Dublin, The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, DIT Aungier Street and DIT Kevin Street. The area is served by an abundance of restaurants, cafes, bars and entertainment venues. The district is steeped in cultural history and attractions include St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Christchurch Cathedral, The Chester Beatty Library and Dublin Castle. A wide range of bus services run on nearby Aungier Street and Dame Street and the Luas Green Line stop at St. Stephen’s Green serves the south side of the city.
- Large counter space with bespoke breakfast bar & two rustic style stools
- High grade Neff microwave, oven and hobs
- Hotpoint washing machine/dryer, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Nespresso coffee machine
- De’Longhi toaster & kettle
- Venetian blinds
- Modern style corner couch
- Rustic style coffee table
- Venetian blinds
- 3 bar booster power shower with 300 litres of hot water readily available
- Heated towel rails
- Dual flush toilet
- Large vanity basin
- Fabric headboard and matching fabric base with Respa handmade mattress
- Bespoke built-in wardrobes with two bedside lockers for ample storage space
- Black-out roller blinds
Viewing is highly advised.