Apartment 9, Emmet Place Apartments, Dublin 8Let Agreed
iLiv Property are delighted to present this stunning three bedroom apartment to the rental market having just undergone a full renovation. 9 Emmet Place is among the most modern and sought after located apartments available right now.
On entering the apartment there is a welcoming hall. Immediate access from here is granted to one bathroom fitted with power shower. Accessible from the hall is also three comfortable double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and ample storage. Completing the accommodation is an impressive, bright, large living / dining room / kitchen. Fitted with modern kitchen units, furniture and appliances every modern comfort is catered for.
Although it is only a short distance from the city centre, The Liberties is its own distinctive city neighbourhood with its own special character. The population is dynamic and increasingly international. The liberties have a number of great parks and amenity areas. From beautiful historic garden parks such at St Patrick Cathedral and St Audoen Park, to inviting new play spaces such as the award-winning Weaver Park on Cork Street.
The newly refurbished design and decoration of this apartment is flawless throughout. The immensely stylish accommodation will not fail to impress and viewing is really the only way to appreciate what this property has to offer.
- Large counter space with bespoke breakfast bar & two rustic style stools
- High grade Neff microwave, oven and hobs
- Hotpoint washing machine/dryer, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Nespresso coffee machine
- De’Longhi toaster & kettle
- Venetian blinds
- Modern style corner couch
- Rustic style coffee table
- Venetian blinds
- 3 bar booster power shower with 300 litres of hot water readily available
- Heated towel rails
- Dual flush toilet
- Large vanity basin
- Fabric headboard and matching fabric base with Respa handmade mattress
- Bespoke built-in wardrobes with two bedside lockers for ample storage space
- Black-out roller blinds